Acne and Facial Blemish (C17-D167)
Study Location: Texas Research Center
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $300 for time and travel.
- Males and Females
- 18-50 years of age
- Mild to moderate acne, pimples, blemishes and other skin issues such as enlarged pores, rough and dull skin, uneven skin tones and pigmentation from blemishes
- Self-Perceived presence of pores
- Males must be regular shavers and cannot have beards or mustaches
- Avoid use of any anti-acne cleansers for at least 30 days prior to visit 1.
- Avoid application of any topical anti-acne products to the face for at least 30 days prior to visit 1.
Apply online by selecting one of the Apply Now buttons. You may also apply by contacting us at 833-530-7596 or [email protected]
We will have multiple screening dates starting on January 18th.