- Must be a regular user of facial make-up;
- Must have mild to moderate acne on the face (cheeks) and/or forehead;
- Have at least one active lesion (red raised bump or whitehead/blackhead) on each side of the face
- Must be willing to use the test products on their face as instructed and to bring in their own facial cleanser, moisturizer, and make-up for use during study visits;
- Must have had an outbreak of acne within the last 7 days;
- Must not use any anti-acne products at least 7 days before the study start and during the study period;
- Must not be taking any oral medications for the treatment of their acne;
- Must not have any dermatological disorder which could interfere with the conduct of the study or interpretation of results or increase the risk of adverse reactions;
- Must be willing to not use any new personal care products (cosmetics, skin care, personal hygiene, etc.) during the study.
- Must be willing to limit sun exposure during the course of the study. If sun exposure is unavoidable subjects must agree to use a sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30;
- Must be willing to provide information regarding their menstrual cycle;
- Must be willing to participate in 1-on-1 personal interviews with Sponsor personnel.
- Must have a cellphone with a camera and willing to use it for selfie photographs during the study;
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
Fill out the below fields to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome.