Compensation: You may be compensated up to $375 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
Fitzpatrick Skin type
30 to 65
1 month break period for areas of treatment (Thighs, hips, legs, arms abdomen and buttocks)
- Must have mild to moderate cellulite on the thighs and buttocks. Cellulite must be clearly visible.
- Must have mild to moderate loose skin/lack of firmness on the thighs, hips, arms, abdomen, and legs.
- Must be willing to refrain from changing their diet and/or exercise routine during the study.
- Must have a Body Mass Index in the range of 19-29 and willing to maintain BMI throughout the study.
- Must be willing to undergo digital photography of the buttocks and thighs.
- Must be willing to wear a disposable black thong during study procedures.
- Must not have undergone a weight-loss diet or exercise habit change in the last 3 months.
- Must not have used retinol-containing products or firming/caffeinated lotions or creams on or near the test areas (thighs, hips, legs, arms, abdomen and buttocks) within 3 months prior to study start.
- Must not have received previous cellulite treatment (eg, liposuction, lipolysis, laser/device treatment) within the past 12 months.
- Must not have vascular problems (eg, venous or lymphatic insufficiency), telangiectasia, arterial insufficiency, chronic swelling, fluid retention/edema, varicose veins or phlebitis on or near the treatment areas.
- Must be able to walk or stand unassisted or currently using a walking aid such as crutches or a cane or walker.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
Fill out the below fields to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome.