Eczema Cleanser Study
Phoenix Research Center: 2421 W. Peoria Ave, Suite 124 Phoenix, Arizona 85029
- Must be in good general health (physical, mental, and social well-being, not merely the absence of disease/infirmity), according to subject self-report.
- Must have atopic dermatitis-prone skin.
- Must have self-perceived dry/very dry skin.
- Must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Must have self-perceived itching skin.
- Cannot be using Class I-III topical corticosteroids or systemic medications that will affect or have an indirect effect on their eczema or have used the aforementioned medications within 4 weeks prior to the study.
- Cannot be currently or having regularly used corticosteroids (systemic or topical, not nasal or ocular) within the last 4 weeks.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the arms or legs within the past 2 weeks.
What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.