Venue: Phoenix Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
2421 W Peoria Ave, Suite 124, Phoenix, Arizona, 85029, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $175 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
- Females and males, 25-65 years of age
- Fitzpatrick Skin Type I-VI
- Must have sensitive skin as determined by questionnaire.
- At least 40% of enrolled subjects must have mild to moderate redness on the entire face.
- At least 40% of enrolled subjects having mild to dryness/roughness on the entire face.
- Cannot have had any facial treatments in the past 6 months and are willing to withhold all facial treatments during the course of the study including facials, facial peels, photo facials, laser treatments, dermabrasion, botulinum toxin (Botox®), injectable filler treatments, intense pulsed light (IPL), acid treatments, tightening treatments, facial plastic surgery, or any other treatment administered by a physician or skin care professional designed to improve the appearance or firmness of facial skin. Waxing and threading are allowed but not facial laser hair removal.
- Male subjects must be regular shavers and willing to come into the clinic with a clean-shaven face on the day of the study visits.
- All subjects must be willing to avoid recreational/extended periods of sun exposure from 10 AM to 3 PM and willing to wear a hat/visor and sunglasses to protect from general sun exposure.
- Cannot have any known allergies to facial skin care products.
- Cannot be nursing, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant during the study according to subject self-report.
- Cannot have a history of skin cancer within the past 5 years.
- Cannot have a health condition and/or pre-existing or dormant dermatologic disease on the face (eg, psoriasis, rosacea, severe acne, acne conglobata, nodules, or cysts, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, severe excoriations).
- Cannot have started prescription testosterone therapy less than 3 months prior to study entry or plan on starting, stopping, or changing doses of testosterone therapy during the study (eg, testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, testosterone pellet, testosterone undecanoate) or on a testosterone booster or prescription testosterone (eg, DHEA, Omnadren®, Sustanon®, testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate, tribulus).
- Cannot have observable sunburn, suntan, scars, nevi, excessive hair, tattoos, or other dermal conditions on the test sites.
- Cannot have a history of immunosuppression/immune deficiency disorders (including HIV infection, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis), organ transplant (heart, kidney, etc), or currently using oral or systemic immunosuppressive medications and biologics (eg, azathioprine, belimumab, Cimzia®, Cosentyx®, cyclophosphamide, cyclosporine, Enbrel®, Humira®, Imuran®, Kineret®, mycophenolate mofetil, methotrexate, Orencia®, prednisone, Remicade®, Rituxan®, Siliq™, Simponi®, Stelara®, Taltz®) and/or undergoing radiation or chemotherapy.
- Cannot be currently using or having regularly used corticosteroids (systemic or topical, not nasal or ocular) within the past 4 weeks (including but not limited to betamethasone, clobetasol, desoximetasone, diflorasone, fluocinonide, fluticasone, mometasone, halcinonide, and halobetasol).
- Cannot have a disease such as asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, high blood pressure or high/low thyroid that is not controlled by diet or medication.
- Cannot have started a long-term medication within the last 2 months.
- Cannot have any planned surgeries or invasive medical procedures during the course of the study.
- Cannot be currently participating in any other clinical trial at Stephens, another research facility, or doctor’s office or have participated in any clinical trial involving the test area within 4 weeks prior to inclusion into the study at Stephens, at another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have started hormone replacement therapies (HRT) or hormones for birth control less than 3 months prior to study entry or who plan on starting, stopping, or changing doses of HRT or hormones for birth control during the study.
Click Continue to Apply!
- Click Continue to Apply!
August 27, 2018 - December 31, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso