Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated between $150-$225 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Females||21 to 35 or 50 to 65 years of age||I-IV Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!||2 weeks|
- Caucasian or Asian. Please note that this is a requirement of the client, not Stephens.
- Ages 21 to 35 years: Having none to mild wrinkles on the global face.
- Ages 50 to 65 years: Having mild to moderate wrinkles in at least 3 of the following locations:
- Glabella (above nose between eyebrows)
- Crow’s feet (at the corners of the eyes)
- Nasolabial (nose to corners of mouth)
- Upper lip (between lip and nose)
- Marionette (corners of mouth down to chin)
- Must be willing to not use any foundation during the course of the 4-week study. Lip and eye color cosmetics are allowed.
- This is not a requirement, but we are looking for biological mother-daughter pairs to participate in the study.
- Click Continue to Apply!
June 27, 2019 - August 31, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso