Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $725 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
- Female 40 to 65 years of age
- Must have Fitzpatrick skin type I-III Determine your type here
- Must be a non-smoker of at least one year;
- Must have mild-moderate crow’s feet
- Must have concerns about ageing signs on the face;
- Must be willing to avoid excessive sun exposure on face;
- Must be willing to withhold all facial treatments during the course of the study including facials, facial peels, photo facials, laser treatments, dermabrasion, botulinum toxin (Botox®), injectable filler treatments, intense pulsed light (IPL), acid treatments, tightening treatments, facial plastic surgery, or any other treatment administered by a physician or skin care professional designed to improve the appearance or firmness of facial skin. Waxing and threading are allowed but not facial laser hair removal;
- Women of childbearing potential must take a pregnancy test. Women must not be nursing and must be using an effective contraception method
- Must not be planning excessive sun exposure of the test areas (sunlight or sunbeds) throughout the study.
- Must not have used sunbeds or excessive sun exposure of the test areas within the 3 months before inclusion;
- Must not have any new initiation or change in hormone replacement therapy (HRT) within 3 months before inclusion and during the study;
- Cannot have any dermatological disorders affecting the investigational areas (such as the presence of naevi, acne, rosacea, telangectasia.) or risk factors for skin rashes (such as acne, rosacea or UV-hypersensitivity);
- Cannot have any skin conditions which may interfere with the trial assessment, like observable sunburn, urticaria factitia, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, excessive hair, tattoos, psoriasis, scar, or unremovable jewelry on the test sites;
- Cannot have a history of skin cancer within the past 5 years;
- Cannot have a history or establishment of diabetes or pre-diabetes (unless controlled).
- Cannot have a history of “known” allergy or hyper-sensitization to skin care product or the ingredient of the test products;
- Cannot have any acute or chronic pathology
- Cannot have any surgical or cosmetic procedures (face lift, filler injection, botulinum toxin injection, laser resurfacing…) to the face within the past 12 months
- Cannot be currently using or have used any of the following medications within the noted time frame prior to the study start:
- Oral isotretinoin (Accutane®) within the last 6 months
- Avita®, Differin®, Renova®, Retin-A®, Retin-A Micro®, Soriatane®, or Tazorac® within 3 months
- Prescription-strength skin-lightening products (eg, hydroquinone, tretinoin, alpha/beta/poly-hydroxy acids, 4-hydroxyanisole alone or in combination with tretinoin, etc) within 3 months.
- Any anti-wrinkle, skin-lightening, or other product or topical or systemic medication known to affect skin aging or dyschromia (eg, products containing hyaluronic acid, alpha/beta/poly-hydroxy acids, emblica extract, Gigawhite, hydroquinone, lemon juice extract [topically], Q-10, soy, systemic or licorice extract [topically], Tego® Cosmo C250, vitamin C) within 2 weeks.
- Cannot be using of topical treatment on the investigational sites or systemic treatment within the 4 past weeks (topical anti-inflammatory drugs, corticoids)
- Cannot have participated in a clinical study involving the investigational areas within the 30 days before study start or be currently participating in another clinical study;
- Cannot have a disease such as asthma, epilepsy, high blood pressure or high/low thyroid that is not controlled by diet or medication.
- Cannot have started a long-term medication within the last 2 months;
- Cannot have any planned surgeries or invasive medical procedures during the course of the study.
- Cannot have a history of immunosuppression/immune deficiency disorders (including HIV infection, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis), organ transplant (heart, kidney, etc), or currently using oral or systemic immunosuppressive medications and biologics (eg, azathioprine, belimumab, Cimzia®, Cosentyx®, cyclophosphamide, cyclosporine, Enbrel®, Humira®, Imuran®, Kineret®, mycophenolate mofetil, methotrexate, Orencia®, prednisone, Remicade®, Rituxan®, Siliq™, Simponi®, Stelara®, Taltz®) and/or undergoing radiation or chemotherapy
- Cannot be not contacted in case of necessity
Click Continue to Apply!
- Click Continue to Apply!
October 8, 2018 - December 31, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso