Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $200 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Female and male||3 months to 17 years
18 to 65 years
|I-IV Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!||4 Weeks|
- Must have mild to moderate atopic dermatitis.
- Must have at least 1 active eczema lesion See an example of eczema here!
- If under age 18, having a parent/legal guardian who regularly cares for the child and is available to attend every study visit.
- Cannot have used medication or skin moisturizing products to treat eczema in the 24 hours preceding the day of study enrollment.
- Cannot have a clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections or those who have a history of skin infections.
- Cannot be using Class I-III topical corticosteroids or systemic medications that will affect or have an indirect effect on their eczema (including but not limited to betamethasone, clobetasol, desoximetasone, diflorasone, fluocinonide, fluticasone, halcinonide, halobetasol, and mometasone) or have used the aforementioned medications within 4 weeks prior to the start of the study (those on a stabilized regimen of antihistamines for allergy will be allowed).
- Cannot have started hormone replacement therapies (HRT) or hormones for birth control less than 3 months prior to study entry or who plan on starting, stopping, or changing doses of HRT or hormones for birth control during the study.
Please email us a picture of your skin condition at [email protected] and we will review it to see if you qualify!
Click Continue to Apply!
- Click Continue to Apply!
January 23, 2019 - April 22, 2019
12:00 pm - 10:00 am
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso