Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation:You may be compensated up to $150 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
Infants and mothers:
- Having Fitzpatrick skin type I-VI Determine your type here
- Cannot have a sensitivity to tape or having thin skin that would be damaged by repeated tape removal.
- Cannot have started a long-term medication within the last 2 months.
- Cannot be are currently participating in any other clinical trial at Stephens, another research facility, or doctor’s office,
- Cannot have participated in any clinical trial involving the test area within 2 weeks prior to inclusion into the study at Stephens, at another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Subjects must be healthy, full-term female or male infants, who have healthy, normal skin, in the age groups of 6 to 18 months.
- Cannot have been diagnosed with known allergies to skin care or hair care products.
- Cannot have skin abnormalities or skin diseases/conditions (eg, dermatitis, eczema) that in the opinion of the Investigator may affect the evaluation of study product or place the subject at undue risk.
- Cannot have chronic medical conditions or treatments that could interfere with the study or pose a risk to the infant (including known immunodeficiency or lung-related conditions).
- Cannot have a history of, or exhibiting signs and symptoms of, any systemic disease that may interfere with study evaluations (eg, urinary tract infections, significant bowel or urinary congenital malformation).
- Cannot be receiving systemic or topical medications that may interfere with study evaluations (use of acetaminophen and/or ibuprofen as needed is acceptable if it was instructed by the infant’s pediatrician).
- Cannot have any planned surgeries or invasive medical procedures during the study. Non-invasive medical procedures or surgeries.
- Cannot have any planned vaccinations during the study.
- Cannot have had a recent change in their dietary intake within 1 week prior to study start.
- Cannot have any observable dermal markings and lesions on the treatment areas.
- Cannot have a sibling who is currently participating in this clinical trial.
- Mothers must be (biological or adoptive) and legal guardian of the infant subject and willing and able to present proof of legal guardianship (eg, birth certificate or adoption certificate of infant and valid ID of mother).
- Mother’s must be 18 years of age and older.
- Must be willing and able to cooperate by following study requirements including scheduled visits, study procedures, and other trial procedures for the duration of the study.
- Must be willing to continue to use her infant’s regular brand of lotion/wipes/powder/diaper rash products (on infant’s buttocks/diaper area as needed), if the product was used without incident for at least 1 month prior to the start of the study.
- Must not be pregnant.
- Cannot have a history of skin cancer within the past 5 years.
- Cannot have a health condition and/or pre-existing or dormant dermatologic disease on the body (eg, psoriasis, rosacea, acne [severe acne, acne conglobata, nodules, or cysts], eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, severe excoriations).
- Cannot have observable sunburn, suntan, scars, nevi, excessive hair, tattoos, or other dermal conditions on the test sites
- Cannot have a history of immunosuppression/immune deficiency disorders (including HIV infection, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis), organ transplant (heart, kidney, etc), or currently using oral or systemic immunosuppressive medications and biologics (eg, azathioprine, belimumab, Cimzia®, Cosentyx®, cyclophosphamide, cyclosporine, Enbrel®, Humira®, Imuran®, Kineret®, mycophenolate mofetil, methotrexate, Orencia®, prednisone, Remicade®, Rituxan®, Siliq™, Simponi®, Stelara®, Taltz®) and/or undergoing radiation or chemotherapy.
- Cannot be currently using or having regularly used corticosteroids (systemic or topical, not nasal or ocular) within the past 4 weeks (including but not limited to betamethasone, clobetasol, desoximetasone, diflorasone, fluocinonide, fluticasone, mometasone, halcinonide, and halobetasol).
- Cannot have started hormone replacement therapies (HRT) or hormones for birth control less than 3 months prior to study entry or who plan on starting, stopping, or changing doses of HRT or hormones for birth control during the study.
Click Continue to Apply!
- Click Continue to Apply!
October 1, 2018 - February 28, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso