Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation:You may be compensated up to $150 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
- Healthy, female or male infants/children, aged 6 months through 7 years.
- Having Fitzpatrick skin type I-VI Determine your type here
- Having mild to moderate eczema involving 3% to 20% of body surface area
- Approximately 60% mild eczema
- Approximately 40% moderate Eczema
- Must have a parent/legal guardian willing to provide written informed consent and who can read, speak, write, and understand English.
- Must have a parent/legal guardian is willing to sign a photography release.
- Must have a parent willing, and having a parent/legal guardian who is willing, to cooperate and participate by following study requirements for the duration of the study and to report any changes in health status or medications, AE symptoms, or reactions immediately.
- Must be willing to bring in currently used moisturizer and cleanser to visit 1 for documentation by clinic staff.
- Cannot have been diagnosed with known allergies to skin care products or ingredient(s) in the test product.
- Cannot have a history of skin cancer within the past 5 years.
- Cannot be individuals who have used medication or skin moisturizing products to treat eczema in the 3 days preceding the day of first study visit.
- Cannot be individuals who have clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections or those who have a history of recurrent cutaneous infections,
- Cannot be individuals whose use of topical corticosteroids or systemic medications for their eczema has not been stable for at least 6 weeks prior to study start. This includes medicines such as hydrocortisone, clobetasol, betamethasone, halobetasol, fluocinide, diflorasone, mometasone, halcinonide, desoximetasone, and fluticasone).
- Cannot have a health condition and/or pre-existing or dormant dermatologic disease on the body (eg, psoriasis, rosacea, acne [severe acne, acne conglobata, nodules, or cysts], seborrheic dermatitis, severe excoriations.)
- Cannot have observable suntan, scars, nevi, excessive hair, tattoos, or other dermal conditions on the body.
- Cannot have a history of immunosuppression/immune deficiency disorders (including HIV infection, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis), had an organ transplant (heart, kidney, etc), or currently using oral or systemic immunosuppressive medications and biologics (eg, azathioprine, belimumab, Cimzia, Cosentyx, cyclophosphamide, cyclosporine, Enbrel, Humira, Imuran, Kineret, mycophenolate mofetil, methotrexate, Orencia, prednisone, Remicade, Rituxan, Siliq, Simponi, Stelara, Taltz) and/or undergoing radiation or chemotherapy.
- Cannot have a disease such as asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, high blood pressure, high/low thyroid that is not controlled by diet or medication; experiencing asthma flares or having multiple health conditions.
- Cannot have started a long-term medication within the last 2 months.
- Cannot have any planned surgeries and/or invasive medical procedures during the course of the study.
- Cannot be are currently participating in any other clinical trial at Stephens, another research facility, or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated in any clinical trial or experimental treatment involving the test area within 4 weeks prior to inclusion into the study at Stephens, at another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Infants/children cannot have a history of or exhibiting signs and symptoms of any systemic disease that may interfere with study evaluations (eg, urinary tract infections, significant bowel or urinary congenital malformation).
- Infant/child cannot have recent change in her/his dietary intake or who has had severe diaper rash within 1 week prior to first study visit.
- Cannot have received PUVA therapy for atopic dermatitis within 4 weeks prior to inclusion in the study.
- Cannot have received phototherapy within 2 weeks prior to inclusion in the study.
- Cannot have changed the type of moisturizer or cleanser used within the last 6 weeks prior to inclusion in the study.
Click Continue to Apply!
- Click Continue to Apply!
September 18, 2018 - January 31, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso