Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $700 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Females||20-45 years of age||I-VI Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!||2 weeks|
- Must have mild to moderate on the global eye area:
- Puffiness/eye bags
- Dry fine lines
- Rough looking and feeling skin
- (Lack of) Radiance/luminosity/brightness
- Overall appearance
- Must be willing to use eye cream twice daily during the study.
- Must be currently using foundation, under eye concealer, and eye makeup at least 3 times per week.
- Must feel that you have fatigued/tired-looking, rough texture, puffiness/eye bags, dry fine lines, dull-looking around the eyes.
- Must use screens at least 6 hours per day and typically getting less than 8 hours of sleep per night and willing to log these activities in a diary during the study.
- At least 50% of participants must feel that they have sensitive skin.
- Must be willing to bring one or more personal devices (laptop computer, tablet computer, smartphone, backlit e-reader) to the clinic and use it while remaining in clinic for 6 hours during 3 of the 5 clinic visits.
∗Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Click Continue to Apply!
July 26, 2019 - August 25, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm