Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $500 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Females, Caucasian (Hispanic or Non-Hispanic) or Asian||20-70 years of age||I-IV Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!||2 Weeks
- Must have sparse eyebrows and cannot be caused by grooming or medical issues.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have corneal defects or clinically significant eye irritation detectable by external examination or slit-lamp examination.
- Cannot have used the following in the stated time frame:
- Nonprescription eyebrow growth or hair growth products (including brow products, boosts, stimulators, and conditioners such as Revitabrow, Brow Boost, RapidBrow) and other enhancers in last 2 months.
- Prescription brow-growth or hair-growth medications (such as Latisse®) in last 6 months.
- Click Continue to Apply!
July 29, 2019 - August 28, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso