Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $1000 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Males and Females||9 Years of age and Older||I-VI Determine your type here.||30 days|
- Must have moderate acne with a minimum of 20 inflammatory lesions and 25 non inflammatory lesions and no more than 1 nodule on the face.
- Must have acne moderate truncal acne (shoulders, upper back and upper anterior chest) with a minimum of 20 inflammatory lesions and 20 non-inflammatory lesions but no more than 100 non-inflammatory lesion counts and no more than 1 nodule on the trunk.
- Men who are regular shavers and are willing to come into the clinic with a clean-shaven face on the day of the study visits.
- Female subjects cannot be pregnant, lactating or planning a pregnancy during the study or within 1 month after the last study drug application.
- Subject cannot have been exposed to excessive ultraviolet (UV) radiation within one month prior to the first visit.
- Females of childbearing potential:
- Must be willing to take urine pregnancy test
- Must be willing to take UPTs throughout the course of the study
- Must have been strictly abstinent for 1 month prior to the first visit and agrees to continue for the duration of the clinical trial and at least 1 month after the last study drug application
- Female participants must agree to use one of the below approved forms of contraceptive. An effective method of contraception is defined as:
- Bilateral tubal ligation
- Approved combined oral contraceptives (estrogens and progesterone), implanted or injectable contraceptives, or hormonal contraceptive vaginal rings with a stable dose for at least 1 month prior to the Screening/Baseline visit
- Hormonal intra uterine device (IUD) inserted at least 1 month prior to the Screening/Baseline visit
- Vasectomized partner for at least 3 months prior to the Screening/Baseline visit
- Approved oral contraceptives approved as acne treatments (e.g., Ortho Tri-Cyclen®, Yaz®, Diane-35®), the dose should be stable for at least 6 months prior to the Screening/Baseline visit
- For females who are pre-menstrual:
- Must agree to be abstinent for the duration of the clinical trial and at least 1 month after the last study drug application.
- Must agree to use an effective and approved contraceptive method(s) for the duration of the study and at least 1 month after the last study drug application and agrees to undergo pregnancy tests.
- For subjects under the age of 18:
- Must have a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older and presents proof of guardianship (eg, insurance card, certificate of residence, or copy of officially issued family registration) at the first visit.
- Cannot have severe forms of acne (eg, acne conglobate, acne fulminans) or secondary form (eg. Chloracne, drug-induced acne, etc).
- Cannot be currently receiving prescription testosterone therapy (eg, testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, testosterone pellet, testosterone undecanoate) or on a testosterone booster or prescription testosterone (eg, DHEA, Omnadren®, Sustanon®, testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate, tribulus).
- Cannot have used the following topical treatments or procedures for the below time frame:
|Topical treatments: Corticosteroids, antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide, azelaic acid, hydroxyacids, Zinc containing treatments, other anti-inflammatory drugs or other acne treatments (for example salicylic acid treatments);||2 weeks|
|Cosmetic/aesthetic procedures on the face and trunk (e.g., comedone extraction, desquamating, or abrasive agents, adhesive cleansing strips)||1 week|
|Wax epilation||2 weeks|
|Photodynamic therapy||6 weeks|
|Laser therapy, microdermabrasion, deep chemical peel, plastic surgery for acne||3 months|
- Cannot have used the following systemic treatment for the below time frame less than:
|Corticosteroids, (except locally acting corticosteroids such as inhaled or intrathecal) , tetracyclines, other antibiotics (except penicillin)||1 month|
|Oral retinoids/isotretinoin||6 months|
|Cyproterone acetate / Chlormadinone acetate||6 months|
Note: no time frame period is specified for medicated shaving creams, after-shaves, colognes, astringents, or preparations with alcohol, but their application is prohibited during the study.
- Click Continue to Apply!
March 15, 2019 - July 31, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm