Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $150 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Female or Male||18 to 35 years of age||I-IV Determine your type here||2 weeks|
- Must have mild to moderate facial acne on both sides of the face
- Men who are regular shavers (at least 3 times per week) and do not have beards. A mustache and/or small goatee is allowed as long as the majority of the face and neck are shaved.
- Willing to avoid application of topical acne products at least 14 days prior to the first visit.
- Cannot have a intolerance to retinoids or any known retinoid sensitivities.
- Cannot have sensitivity to salicylic acid.
- Currently receiving testosterone therapy.
Click Continue to Apply!
- Click Continue to Apply!
January 3, 2019 - March 31, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso