Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $775 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Females||18 to 50 years of age||I-VI Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!||2 weeks|
- Must not have prominent facial redness or dryness
- Must not have a known sensitivity or allergy to fish
- Must not have a known intolerance to retinoids or any known retinoid sensitivities
- Must not have a known allergy to topical retinoids, or adapalene
- Women must be willing to take urine pregnancy test (UPT), if not having had a hysterectomy or been post-menopausal for at least 12 months
- If of child-bearing potential or partner of child-bearing potential, must be willing to use an acceptable method of contraception throughout the study. Acceptable methods of birth control include:
- Oral and other systemic contraceptives. Must be on a stable use for 3 months prior to study enrollment. Those on oral contraceptives must not alter their use, including dose or regimen for the duration of the study.
- Double barrier
- Bilateral tubal ligation or partner bilateral tubal ligation
- Vasectomy or partner vasectomy
- Click Continue to Apply!
May 20, 2019 - July 31, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso