Venue: Phoenix Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
2421 W Peoria Ave, Suite 124, Phoenix, Arizona, 85029, United States
Compensation:You may be compensated up to $350 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
- Caucasian (Hispanic or non-Hispanic) female, 35 to 69 years of age.
- Having Fitzpatrick skin type I-IV Determine your skin type here!
- Having mild to moderate
- Crow’s feet wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone on the entire face
- Firmness on the cheeks
- Cannot have had any facial treatments in the past 6 months and are willing to withhold all facial treatments during the course of the study including facials, facial peels, photo facials, laser treatments, dermabrasion, botulinum toxin (Botox®), injectable filler treatments, intense pulsed light (IPL), acid treatments, tightening treatments, facial plastic surgery, or any other treatment administered by a physician or skin care professional designed to improve the appearance or firmness of facial skin. Waxing and threading are allowed but not facial laser hair removal.
- Cannot have had been diagnosed with known allergies to facial skin care products.
- Cannot be nursing, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant.
- Cannot have a history of skin cancer within the past 5 years.
- Cannot have individuals routinely using a topical over-the-counter (OTC) acne product (eg, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, alpha hydroxyl, beta hydroxyl and/or poly-hydroxy products or medicated cleansers, wipes, masks, scrubs, gels and creams) within 30 days of study entry.
- Cannot have used or who have used any systemic medication considered to affect the course of acne, specifically, but not exclusively, antibiotics or steroids, within 3 months prior to entry into the study.
- Cannot be currently using or have used any of the following medications within the noted time frame prior to the study start:
- Oral or topical prescription medications for acne such as doxycycline, minocycline, clindamycin, bactrim, tetracycline, erythromycin, vibramycin, azelaic acid, benzoyl
- peroxide, Dapsone, or sodium sulfacetamide within 3 months
- Oral isotretinoin (Accutane®) within 6 months
- Avita®, Differin®, Renova®, Retin-A®, Retin-A Micro®, Soriatane®, or Tazorac® within 3 months
- Prescription-strength skin-lightening products (eg, hydroquinone, tretinoin, alpha/beta/poly-hydroxy acids, 4-hydroxyanisole alone or in combination with tretinoin, etc) within 3 months.
- OTC anti-wrinkle, skin-lightening, or other product or topical or systemic medication known to affect skin aging or dyschromia (eg, products containing alpha/beta/poly-hydroxy acids, emblica extract, Gigawhite, hydroquinone, lemon juice extract [topically], Q-10, soy, licorice extract, Tego® Cosmo C250, vitamin C) within 2 weeks.
- Cannot have a health condition and/or pre-existing or dormant dermatologic disease on the face (eg, psoriasis, rosacea, acne [severe acne, acne conglobata, nodules, or cysts], eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, severe excoriations).
- Cannot have an observable sunburn, suntan, scars, nevi, excessive hair, tattoos, or other dermal conditions on the face.
- Cannot have a history of immunosuppression/immune deficiency disorders (including HIV infection, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis), organ transplant (heart, kidney, etc), or currently using oral or systemic immunosuppressive medications and biologics (eg, azathioprine, belimumab, Cimzia®, Cosentyx®, cyclophosphamide, cyclosporine, Enbrel®, Humira®, Imuran®, Kineret®, mycophenolate mofetil, methotrexate, Orencia®, prednisone, Remicade®, Rituxan®, Siliq™, Simponi®, Stelara®, Taltz®) and/or undergoing radiation or chemotherapy.
- Cannot be currently using or having regularly used corticosteroids (systemic or topical, not nasal or ocular) within the past 4 weeks (including but not limited to betamethasone, clobetasol, desoximetasone, diflorasone, fluocinonide, fluticasone, mometasone, halcinonide, and halobetasol).
- Cannot have a disease such as asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, high blood pressure or high/low thyroid that is not controlled by diet or medication.
- Cannot have started a long-term medication within the last 2 months.
- Cannot have any planned surgeries or invasive medical procedures during the course of the study.
- Cannot be currently participating in any other clinical trial at Stephens, another research facility, or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated in any clinical trial involving the test area within 2 weeks prior to inclusion into the study at Stephens, at another research facility, or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have started hormone replacement therapies (HRT) or hormones for birth control less than 3 months prior to study entry or who plan on starting, stopping, or changing doses of HRT or hormones for birth control during the study.
- Cannot have routinely have excess exposure to sun via outdoor activities (eg, sunbathing).
Click Continue to Apply!
- October 12, 2018 - December 31, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso