Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $450 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Female||25-65 years of age||I-VI Determine your type here!||2 weeks
- Having normal, dry, oily, or combination skin.
- Must have mild to moderate:
- Texture (smooth appearance) (visual) on the cheeks
- Uneven skin tone on the cheeks
- Must have at least 3 dark spots (age spots and or acne/post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation [PIH] marks). See Examples of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation here!
- Cannot routinely be using a topical over-the-counter (OTC) acne product (eg, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, alpha hydroxyl, beta hydroxyl and/or poly-hydroxy products or medicated cleansers, wipes, masks, scrubs, gels and creams) within 30 days of study entry.
- Cannot be Individuals using or who have used any systemic medication considered to affect the course of acne, specifically, but not exclusively, antibiotics or steroids, within 3 months prior to entry into the study.
- Must not have a known intolerance to retinoids or any known retinoid sensitivities.
Click Continue to Apply!
- Click Continue to Apply!
January 3, 2019 - March 31, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso