Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation:You may be compensated up to $575 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Males and Females||Males: 20 to 55 years of age
Females: 20 to 45 years of age
|2 weeks from any Stephens study
6 months from any study involving the hair
- Females only:
- Must be premenopausal and having not had a hysterectomy, must be willing to undergo a urine pregnancy test (UPT) at the first study visit.
- Must not be nursing, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant during the study according to panelist self-report, or with a positive UPT at screening.
- Mild to moderate hair loss. (See example pictures)
- Male panelists must not have a pregnant partner or a partner who is planning to become pregnant during the study period.
- Cannot be currently using, planning to use, or have used minoxidil, Rogaine, finasteride, or Propecia, or oral supplements designed to prevent hair loss or promote hair growth, within 3 months of study start.
- Cannot have been diagnosed with other hair loss disorders, such as alopecia areata, scarring alopecia, traction alopecia, chemical alopecia, trichotillomania or trichorrhexis nodosa.
- Cannot have a history of hair transplants or surgical procedures to the head that may have impacted skin anatomy (eg, flaps or grafts).
- Cannot have severe hair loss or be completely bald.
- Cannot have brittle or damaged hair from causes including chemical treatments and excessive tension on the hair (from, eg, tight ponytails or hair extensions).
- Cannot be currently using, planning to use, or have used laser (such as HairMax) or prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) drugs known to affect the hair growth cycle (eg, blood pressure medications, anabolic-adrogenic steroids [testosterones], hormone replacement therapy [HRT], platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections, tamoxifen) within 6 months of study start.
- Cannot have clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections or those who have a history of skin infections.
- Cannot have active hepatitis.
- Click Continue to Apply!
May 20, 2019 - July 31, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso