Venue: Phoenix Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
2421 W Peoria Ave, Suite 124, Phoenix, Arizona, 85029, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $175 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Males||18 to 54 years of age||I-IV||4 weeks|
- Must be current users (at least 3 times per week) of razors with replaceable blades, designed for men.
- Must be willing to not change brands of or begin use of any new shaving products (shaving preps, aftershave, etc) or personal care/cleansing products (cleansers, soaps, shampoos, creams, lotions, moisturizers, colognes, etc), cosmetic products, or laundry products for the duration of the study.
- Must be regular facial shavers (at least 3 times per week) and are willing to shave at least 5 times per week. Subjects are allowed to have a mustache or small goatee as long as the majority of the face and neck are shaved.
- Must have sensitive skin according to the provided questionnaire at the first visit.
- Must be willing to not undergo laser hair removal treatments on the face and/or neck.
- Cannot regularly use an electric razor.
- Must not have moderate tolerability parameters redness or dryness at baseline.
- Must not have severe burning, stinging, itching, tightness, or tingling at baseline.
- Cannot have a history of significant skin reactions to razor product(s).
- Cannot have any diagnosed with known allergies to facial skin care products.
- Cannot be currently participating in any other clinical trial at Stephens, another research facility, or doctor’s office.
- Cannot be currently receiving prescription testosterone therapy (eg, testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, testosterone pellet, testosterone undecanoate) or on a testosterone booster or prescription testosterone (eg, DHEA, Omnadren®, Sustanon®, testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate, tribulus, etc).
Click Continue to Apply!
- Click Continue to Apply!
November 2, 2018 - December 31, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso