Venue: Phoenix Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
2421 W Peoria Ave, Suite 124, Phoenix, Arizona, 85029, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $100 ($50 per visit) for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Females or males||18 to 45 years of age||I-VI Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!||4 Weeks|
- Must have blackheads on the face and clogged pores on T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin).
- Men who are regular shavers, must not have noticeable facial hair on the forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Males must be willing to arrive to the clinic with a clean-shaven face.
- Must be willing to avoid recreational/extended periods of sun exposure from 10 AM to 3 PM and willing to wear a hat/visor and sunglasses to protect from general sun exposure.
- Cannot have a known sensitivity to salicylic acid.
- Cannot have started prescription testosterone therapy less than 3 months prior to study entry, or planning on starting, stopping, or changing doses of testosterone therapy during the study (eg, testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, testosterone pellet, testosterone undecanoate) or on a testosterone booster or prescription testosterone (eg, DHEA, Omnadren®, Sustanon®, testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate, testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate, tribulus).
- Cannot have started hormone replacement therapies (HRT) or hormones for birth control less than 3 months prior to study entry or who plan on starting, stopping, or changing doses of HRT or hormones for birth control during the study.
- Cannot have a job or daily routine requires extended time outdoors.
- Click Continue to Apply!
April 1, 2019 - June 30, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso