Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $175 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Females||18 to 55 years of age||I-VI Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!||2 weeks from a study on the scalp|
- Participants in Cells 1 and 2: Must normally wash their hair at least 3 times per week.
- Participants in Cell 3: Must normally use conditioner after washing their hair.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- If applicable, must be willing to wear the same type of corrective eyewear (contact lenses, glasses) to all study visits.
- Cannot have moderate to severe redness, swelling, dryness, peeling, burning, stinging, itching, tightness tingling on the scalp and swelling, tearing, burning/stinging, itching, foreign body sensation, and soreness in the eyes.
- Cannot be currently using a shampoo/conditioner or a prescription shampoo or prescription conditioner.
- Cannot have a history of hair transplants or a history of surgical procedures to the head that could have impacted skin anatomy (eg, flaps or grafts) within the past 3 years.
- Cannot be currently using, or have used in the past 3 months, topical or systemic prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medication for treating hair loss and/or hair volume (including finasteride, minoxidil, Propecia®, Rogaine®).
- Cannot have an acute or chronic ocular diseases.
- Cannot have seasonal allergies that result in eye inflammation
- Cannot have had LASIK or similar vision-correcting procedures within the past 3 months.
- Cannot have been diagnosed with any of the following eye conditions: Dry eyes or Prosthetic eye
- Click Continue to Apply!
July 15, 2019 - September 30, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm