Venue: Dallas Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
1801 N. Glenville Drive, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $500 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
- Caucasian Females, 40-55 years of age
- Fitzpatrick skin type II-III Determine your type here
- Must have mild to moderate Crow’s feet: See examples here
- Females of childbearing potential who are sexually active must be using a reliable form of contraception for at least 3 months and willing to undergo a pregnancy test.
- Must be willing to use smart phones to take at-home selfies of test areas.
- Cannot have any know allergies or hypersensitivity to skin care products
- Cannot have any know allergies to components to the test products or adhesives
- Cannot have undergone cosmetic procedures, such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, face lift, filler injection botulinum toxin treatment, laser resurfacing, and intense pulse light therapy within 12 months of study start.
- Cannot be using anti-aging product such as retinoids, alpha/beta/poly hydroxyl-acids, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid within a 4 weeks of study start.
- Cannot have used oral isotretinoin (Accutane®) within the last 6 months
- Cannot have started hormone replacement therapies (HRT) or hormones for birth control less than 3 months prior to study entry or who plan on starting, stopping, or changing doses of HRT or hormones for birth control during the study.
- Cannot have any dermatological disorders or inappropriate physical skin condition (e.g., active/history of psoriasis, rosacea, acne, moles, active eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, severe excoriations, excessive hair, scars, tattoos, suntan, etc.).
- Cannot have observable sunburn, suntan, scars, nevi, excessive hair, tattoos, unremovable jewelry on the test site.
- Cannot have uncontrolled disease such as high/low thyroid or high blood pressure.
- Cannot have a history of immunosuppression/immune deficiency disorders (including HIV infection, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis), organ transplant (heart, kidney, etc.) or currently using immunosuppressive medications (e.g., azathioprine, belimumab, cyclophosphamide, Enbrel, Imuran, Humira, mycophenolate mofetil, methotrexate, prednisone, Remicade, Stelara) and/or undergoing radiation or chemotherapy.
- Cannot be currently taking, or have taken within 30 days prior to study start, substances known to impair the immune system (e.g., corticosteroids, immunosuppressant, etc.).
- Cannot have active hepatitis.
- Cannot have diabetes.
- Cannot have any planned surgeries and/or invasive medical procedures during the course of the study.
- Cannot be participating in any other clinical trial at the study center, another research facility, or doctor’s office, within 4 weeks prior to inclusion into the study.
- Cannot have a history of skin cancer within the past 5 years.
- Cannot have started a long-term medication within the last 2 months.
Click Continue to Apply!
- Click Continue to Apply!
August 22, 2018 - October 31, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm