Venue: Phoenix Research Center
Venue Phone: 833-530-7596Address:
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $150 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY)
- Males and Females, 18-70 years of age
- Fitzpatrick Skin Types I, II, and III. Find out your type here
- Willing to receive artificial sunlight on the back.
- Cannot have active skin disease (Psoriasis, eczema, infection, etc.)
- Cannot have sunburn, acne, abrasions, scar tissue, tattoos, excessive hair, observable marks, blemishes or nevi, or presenting with existing sun damage or self-disclosed sun exposure in the previous 4 weeks on the test areas.
- Cannot have any known abnormal responses to sunlight
- Cannot have any known sensitivities to sunscreens.
- Having known sensitivities to adhesives.
- Cannot have any diagnosed allergies to skin care products.
- Women cannot be pregnant or nursing.
- Cannot have a history of skin cancer or cannot diagnose with abnormal moles ( dysplastic nevi)
- Cannot have a history of immunosuppression/immune deficiency disorders (including HIV infection or AIDS) or currently using immunosuppressive medications (eg, azathioprine, belimumab, cyclophosphamide, Enbrel, Imuran, Humira, mycophenolate mofetil, methotrexate, prednisone, Remicade, Stelara, Ixekizumab [Taltzl]) and/or radiation.
- Cannot be currently taking an oral dosage of medication with photosensitizing potential, such as high blood pressure medication, acne medications (eg, Accutane), certain psychiatric medications (eg, Thorazine, tricyclic anti-depressants), certain antibiotics (eg, Cipro, tetracycline), antihistamines (eg, Benadryl), Levulan, or Psoralen.
- Cannot be currently taking a dosage of anti-inflammatory medication (eg, aspirin, ibuprofen).
- Cannot have an uncontrolled disease such as asthma, diabetes, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, or hypothyroidism. Individuals having multiple health conditions may be excluded from participation even if the conditions are controlled by diet, medication, etc.
- Cannot have participated in a SPF study or UV exposure study within the last 2 months prior to study start.
- Cannot have visible markings from previous sun product testing on their back where testing would occur, regardless of when the testing occurred.
- Cannot be accustomed to using tanning beds.
- Who are currently participating in other clinical studies or have participated in a clinical study involving the test areas within the last 2 weeks.
Please apply- And we will contact you with Dates and times.
- Click Continue to Apply
May 16, 2018 - June 30, 2018
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm