- Must have easy to see eyelashes.
- Must not regularly wear contact lenses.
- Must have short and sparse lashes.
- Cannot have eyelash implants of any kind.
- Cannot have had any of the following in the stated time frame:
- Eyelash extensions or artificial eyelashes in last 6 months
- Eyelash perm in last 2 months
- Eyelash tinting or dyeing in last 3 months
- Cannot have any of the following eye conditions:
- Glaucoma or other condition or disease of the eyes
- Acute or chronic ocular diseases
- Dry eyes
- Prosthetic eye
- Cannot have had eye surgery in the last 3 years.
- Cannot have an ocular disease or condition.
- Cannot have used the following in the stated time frame:
- Nonprescription eyelash growth or hair growth products (including lash serums, boosts, stimulators, and conditioners such as Revitalash, Lash Boost, RapidLash) and other enhancers in last 2 months
- Prescription lash-growth or hair-growth medications (such as Latisse®) in last 6 months
- Cannot have seasonal allergies that result in eye inflammation
- Cannot have corneal defects or clinically significant eye irritation.
∗Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
Fill out the below fields to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome.