Face Mask Wearer Lotion Study
Phoenix Research Center: 2421 W. Peoria Ave, Suite 124 Phoenix, Arizona 85029
- Must have none to mild:
- Evenness of skin tone (redness)
- Appearance of pores
- Must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Must be willing to refrain from using skin care products and other topical moisturization products on the face (including primer, foundation, blemish balm cream, and color correcting cream), except for the test material, for the duration of the study.
- Regular users of face masks and willing to wear a face mask for at least 6 (cumulative) hours every day for the duration of the study.
- Must have a cellphone with a front facing camera and must be willing to use it to document daily mask wear.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.