Facial Peel Study
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
- Must be willing to participate in a “patch test” (small amount of test material applied to a separate area (other than the face) and having no or mild irritation from the test.
- Must have self-perceived nonsensitive skin.
- Must have normal healthy skin.
- Must be a daily user of non-antiaging moisturizer with SPF of at least 15 and willing to provide it for own daily use during the study.
- Must be occasional (daily preferred) user of non-antiaging night cream and willing to provide it for own nightly user during the study.
- Must have moderate to advanced overall photodamage on the global face.
- Must have mild to severe:
- Wrinkles around the corner of eyes
- Appearance of smooth skin texture on the global face
- Brightness on the global face
- Must have normal, oily, dry (but not very dry), or combination skin.
- Cannot be currently using or have used regularly any intensive cosmetic retinol products within the last 3 months.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.