Facial Photodamage Study
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
- Must have moderate to severe overall photodamage on the global face.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the face within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
- BIOPSY GROUP ONLY:
- Must be willing to have blood drawn to test for HIV and hepatitis and must receive negative results for HIV and hepatitis B and C.
- Must be willing to have a 2 mm punch biopsy taken from the temple area.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.