General Interest for Children Studies
Thanks for your interest in our studies!
We are currently enrolling for children’s studies that require the following criteria:
- Must be a healthy child with healthy, normal skin.
- Child cannot have been premature and must be healthy and full-term.
- Must have a parent/legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older and is willing to present proof of guardianship (eg, birth certificate, adoption certificate) at screening visit. Up to 2 children with the same parent/legal guardian may be enrolled in the study.
- Must have a parent/legal guardian who is willing and able to cooperate by following study requirements including scheduled virtual or in-person visits, study procedures, and other trial procedures for the duration of the study.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
- Click Here to see standard requirements for All Stephens Studies!
Please be sure to fill out your child’s information in the field’s titled “Minor” and enter your your information as the child’s parent in the field’s with the title “Guardian”.
A recruiter will be in contact with you to pre-screen you and your child for a study. If you do not hear from us, please call us at (833) 530-7596.
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.