Lash Serum Study
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $500 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Females||20 to 70 years of age||I-VI Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!||2 weeks|
- Must have eye lashes that are easily seen.
- Must have short and sparse lashes.
- Must not have been diagnosed with known allergies to skin, hair, or eye care or cosmetic products.
- Must not regularly wearing contact lenses.
- Must not have eyelash implants of any kind.
- Must not have had any of the following in the stated time frame:
- Eyelash extensions or artificial eyelashes in last 6 months
- Eyelash perm in last 2 months
- Eyelash tinting or dyeing in last 3 months
- Must not have had any of the following eye conditions:
- Glaucoma or other condition or disease of the eyes
- Acute or chronic ocular diseases
- Dry eyes
- Prosthetic eye
- Must not have had eye surgery in the last 3 years.
- Must not have an ocular disease or condition or currently using a prescription eye medication.
- Must not have used the following in the stated time frame:
- Nonprescription eyelash growth or hair growth products (including lash serums, boosts, stimulators, and conditioners such as Revitalash, Lash Boost, RapidLash) and other enhancers in last 2 months.
- Prescription lash-growth or hair-growth medications (such as Latisse®) in last 6 months.
- Must not have seasonal allergies that result in eye inflammation.
- Must not have corneal defects or clinically significant eye irritation
- Must not have a health condition and/or pre-existing or dormant dermatologic disease on the face (eg, psoriasis, rosacea, acne [severe acne, acne conglobata, nodules, or cysts], eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, severe excoriations).
∗Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
Fill out the below fields to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome.