Acnestar 2.5 % Soap is an antiseptic that is effectively used on the skin to treat acne (pimples, blackheads and whiteheads) on your face, back and chest. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria on your skin. Acnestar 2.5 % Soap reduces painful lumps and clears the dirt and excess oil from your skin.
Is Acnestar soap good for acne?
Acnestar soap is a deep cleansing bar contains benzoyl peroxide 2.5%. Benzoyl peroxide treats acne in three ways: by killing bacteria, peeling away dead skin cells and drying excess skin oil. Benzoyl peroxide is most effective in getting rid of the dirt accumulated to clear up the pores.
Is acne Star safe for skin?
Acnestar Gel may cause local skin irritation such as mild burning sensation, itching, dryness, peeling, and blistering of the skin, etc. Contact your doctor if the symptoms do not subside or become severe.
Is acne star soap is good for sensitive skin?
As sensitive Skin needs special treatment, it is required to keep your skin clean, dirt free and use best products for acne which contain anti-inflammatory properties like AcneStar, It takes care of your sensitive skin.
Which soap is best for face acne?
Best Soaps For Acne
- Pears Oil Clear & Glow Soap. …
- Vaadi Herbals Alluring Neem And Tulsi Soap. …
- Soulflower Lemon Ginger Soap. …
- TNW The Natural Wash Handmade Activated Charcoal Soap With Anti-pollution Effect. …
- Richfeel Calendula for Anti Acne Soap. …
- Himalaya Ayurveda Clear Skin Soap.
Does Acnestar gel remove dark spots?
Most of them even leave behind dark spots and scars. … Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties clear out pimples to achieve flawless skin. It also works on minimizing whiteheads, blackheads, marks and blemishes.
How can I remove pimple marks?
5 Effective Tips to get rid of pimples and pimple marks
- Cleanse your face twice every day with mild soap/face wash and lukewarm water to remove excess dirt, sweat, and oil. Don’t rub face harshly. …
- Don’t touch your face again and again.
- Wash hair regularly and keep them away from the face.
What are the side effects of acne star soap?
Major & minor side effects for Acnestar 2.5 % Soap
- Skin irritation.
- Skin rash.
- Burning sensation at the application site.
- Swelling of face.
- Redness of skin.
- Itchy and dry skin.
How do you use acne star soap on your face?
Apply AcneStar Soap on Face: Washing your face regularly is essential for a clear and glowing skin. Splash water on your face and then apply AcneStar soap on your face. Massage it in a circular motion.
What is acne star soap?
Acnestar 2.5% soap is an antibacterial mild cleansing soap is used to treat acne. It contains benzoyl peroxide as an active component. The soap helps in unclogging the skin pores. It may take few days to several weeks to show improvement but if you don’t see any results within 4 – 6 weeks, contact the doctor.
Is Dove good for acne?
Dove Beauty Bar is a mild, moisture-rich soap, so it can replenish the skin’s moisture. Rodney says that could help acne-prone skin, which is typically dry and dehydrated, and overproduces oil in response to the dryness, clogging pores and causing acne.
What is the best soap for acne Philippines?
The Best Bar Soaps P250 And Below For Acne-Prone Skin
- Seoul White Korea Double White Whitening Soap. …
- Kojie-San Skin Lightening Soap. …
- Aztec Secret Facial and Body Soap with Bentonite and Apple Cider Vinegar. …
- One Earth Organics DCR Complexion Soap. …
- Acne Care Bar Soap. …
- Luxe Organix Miracle Soap For Face & Body.
What is acne skin problem?
Overview. Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages. Effective acne treatments are available, but acne can be persistent.