Retinol Product Study
Compensation: You may be compensated up to $450 for time and travel.
Study Requirements (PLEASE READ – YOU MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY):
|Gender||Age||Fitzpatrick Skin type||Break Period|
|Females||45 to 65 years of age||I-VI Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!||4 weeks|
- Must have a safe history of using facial products with SPF of at least 30.
- Must also have a previous use of a facial product use should ideally be sunscreen as a primary eligibility criteria, but if recruitment requires then alternative SPF products (eg foundation, etc) would be acceptable.
- Having moderate to severe overall photodamage on the global face
- Having at least mild wrinkles on both sides of the face on all the following locations:
- Corners of eyes
- Under-eye area
- Lips area
- Must be least regular users (preferably daily users) of a day & night cream and not using a facial serum or willing to stop the use of their facial serum for the 1-week washout and duration of the study.
- Must not have an intolerance to retinoids or any known retinoid sensitivities
∗Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
Fill out the below fields to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome.