SGS Stephens Hygiene Practices to Prevent the Spreading of COVID-19
Your safety and well-being are our top priority. As a research facility, we comply by The International Council of Harmonization Good Clinical Practices which protects the rights, safety and well-being of study participants. We have implemented good hygiene practices that have been recommended by The World Health Organization to help prevent the spreading of COVID-19 to protect our study participants, and ask you implemented the actions listed below.
Actions you can take are:
- Wash your hands frequently-Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19, seek medical care.
Actions we are taking to protect you:
- We are sanitizing the clinic and common areas frequently.
- Our staff are wearing masks and gloves.
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout the clinic for you to use, please do so upon arrival.
- We have thermometers available to take your temperature when you arrive.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing study machinery frequently.
- We will have you complete a health declaration form confirming you are not sick
- Staff that are not feeling well are not allowed to come to work.
Please read about other actions we are taking to prevent spreading of COVID-19 here.
As always, please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Dallas: 972-392-1529
- Phoenix: 480-682-0300
Thank you for participating in our studies!