It is lightweight and has no white cast, so I can give it that. However, it feels very greasy on the skin, which is surprising considering it is oil-free. It left my face shiny for hours, and it never felt like it fully absorbed.
Is Sun Bum sunscreen greasy?
Broad Spectrum, lightweight and non-greasy, our SPF 50 Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion is made of safe minerals to protect skin from UVA/UVB rays.
Is Sun Bum face 50 good for oily skin?
Dermatologist and Sonny approved, this non-comedogenic sunscreen delivers UVA/UVB protection and is packed with Vitamin E. Our oil-free, water-resistant and reef friendly SPF 50 Face Lotion is great for all skin types.
|Active Ingredients||Vitamin e|
Is there a sunscreen that is not greasy?
1. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen. For everyday non-greasy sunscreen wear, La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen is truly one to rave about. It’s made for face and body so you don’t have to purchase two different sunscreens to get your lather on.
Is Sun Bum face sunscreen bad?
Yes, in all cases, Sun Bum follows the recommendations and guidelines set by the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF), the American Cancer Society (ACS), and the FDA. … Sun Bum sunscreens are stringently tested, approved, and recommended by the SCF.
What are the worst sunscreens?
Most Toxic Sunscreens to Avoid
- Walgreens Dry Touch Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 100.
- Panama Jack Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 100.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 85+
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 100+
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+
Why is Sun Bum so good?
Not only does the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF) officially recommend this Sun Bum product, but the sunscreen also enriches your skin with vitamin E (an antioxidant that helps to neutralize the free radicals that cause premature aging) and protects you from both UVA and UVB rays.