- Must be willing to remain in the clinic with forearms exposed for up to 7 hours without going outdoors.
- Must be willing to avoid using any moisturizing products such as lotion, cream, or ointment, to the forearms at least 24 hours before the first visit.
- Having no visible hair on volar forearms
- Having sensitivity to tape or having thin skin that would be damaged by repeated tape removal.
- Having clinically active bacterial, fungal, or viral skin infections or those who have a history of skin infections
∗Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
Fill out the below fields to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome.