Soothing Eczema Oil Study
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
- Must be in good general health (physical, mental, and social well-being, not merely the absence of disease/infirmity)
- Must have atopic dermatitis-(eczema) prone skin.
- Must have self-perceived dry and rough skin.
- Half of participants must have self-perceived sensitive skin.
- Cannot be using Class I-III topical corticosteroids or systemic medications that will affect or have an indirect effect on their eczema or have used the aforementioned medications within 4 weeks prior to the study.
- Cannot be currently or having regularly used corticosteroids (systemic or topical, not nasal or ocular) within the last 4 weeks.
- Men cannot have a pregnant partner.
- Men cannot have a partner who is planning to become pregnant during the study period or is unwilling to use an acceptable method of contraception.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office
- Cannot have participated on a study at SGS Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the arms or legs within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.