Sunscreen Efficacy Study
Dallas Research Center: 1801 N. Glenville Dr., Suite 250 Richardson, Texas 75081
- Must be in general good health.
- Must be willing to receive artificial sunlight (UV exposure) on the back.
- Cannot have active skin disease.
- Cannot have a known abnormal response to sunlight.
- Cannot have sensitivities to sunscreens or adhesives.
- Cannot be participating in other clinical studies or have participated in a clinical study involving the back within the last 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.