- Must be willing to receive artificial sunlight (UV) exposure on the back.
- Must not have any active skin disease (psoriasis, eczema, infection, etc.)
- Must not have any known abnormal responses to sunlight.
- Must not have any known sensitivities to sunscreens.
- Must not have any known sensitivities to adhesives.
- Cannot currently be participating in another study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office.
- Cannot have participated on a study at Stephens, another research facility or doctor’s office involving the back within the past 2 weeks.
- What is Fitzpatrick Skin Type? Determine your Fitzpatrick Skin Type Here!
Fill out the fields below to apply!
Please note: You must be using Safari, Firefox or Chrome to apply.
*All information you provide will be kept confidential, you may be contacted by telephone, and your information may be added to a database.